Saturday 26 April 2008

Know Your Rights

The first in a very occasional series connecting current news stories with random other links, all set to lyrics of songs by The Clash.

This is a public service announcement ... with links

You have the right not to be killed
Murder is a crime
Unless it was done by a policeman or aristocrat
Know your rights

I was going to link to something about Thomas Cholmondeley for the 'aristocrat' bit, but that's pre-empting the outcome a bit.

Coming soon, the various measures for calculating inflation will be plotted against 'Lost in the Supermarket'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

/huzzah! Civil Liberties & The Clash. How could can it get.

Andy Stone said...

"I fought the law" has to make an appearance sooner or later...

The Chief said...

I thought that 'I fought the law' might be a bit obvious, but I reckon it could be tastefully done.